Friday, September 19, 2008

Kami and Joey

My sister-in-law, Kami, recently started a blog. Kami and Joey are planning their wedding that will be April 25th. She has been so organized and dedicated to getting everything done early, so she won't be frantic in the months before the wedding. I've had fun helping her with a few things, and tagging along on "wedding excursions." They had their engagement pictures taken by Kim Box Photography...and needless to say they were great! I just wanted to tell everyone to check out their blog and bookmark it! http://www.kamiandjoey.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Aww thanks for the plug. ;) My friend who lives in Prattville is picking up the digital negatives (engagement photos) so hopefully I will have more to share by next week.