Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Papa!

Happy Belated Birthday, Papa! Yesterday, Oct. 4 was my Dad's birthday, and I had every intention of posting this yesterday, but I couldn't get my stuff together...so I know it's a day late and a dollar short....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Georgia took a lot of time drawing this picture for Papa's birthday. This is a picture of Papa and his dog, Molly. I think she did great, notice the glasses and the red hair. I think it's a dead ringer! Papa went to the Alabama football game yesterday, and she left this for him at his house for when he got back.

We had a birthday lunch at Mom and Dad's Sunday for Daddy's birthday. Tori got to come from Birmingham! We had a very nice time.

Papa, Jack and Georgia Anne

Papa looking at his birthday gift from Jack and Georgia...a photo book with all his favorite pictures! (These books are great. I've given a few and they are always a huge hit. From www.shutterfly.com)

Papa let Georgia Anne blow out his candles on his chocolate pie. Georgia and Nana made the pie for him....and it was so good!

1 comment:

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

So sweet. Those pictures are so good.