Friday, January 30, 2009

Baseball and Vacuuming

I think my children are mixed up. I have a little boy who loves to clean, especially vacuum, and a little girl who loves sports.
Jack is obsessed with the vacuum cleaner. Georgia got a pink vacuum cleaner from Santa when she was 2. She might have used it a handful of times. Well, since Jack came along, it has been used daily. It is so funny, when I vacuum, he goes and gets his vacuum and cleans with me.
Georgia is going to play T-ball this year. Michael got her some pink and black cleats and a matching pink and black glove that lights up when she catches a ball. Michael took them to the baseball field this weekend. She was so excited she got to wear her new cleats and glove.








1 comment:

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Pictures are so cute. And, I love the story! Can I borrow Jack sometime? haha.