Monday, April 13, 2009

Daniel at One Month



I am actually about a week late posting this, but Daniel is now a month old. The past few weeks have flown by and he still seems so new, but on the other hand, I feel like he has always been a part of our family. I am so thankful for him and his health. He is such a good, easy-going baby. He has started smiling real big the past few days, which just melts my heart. He has also started "talking" a little. He is growing fast too! He weighed 9 lbs. 9 oz. (50%) and was 22 1/4" (75%) long at his one month check-up. Georgia and Jack really love him and have been very sweet and loving to him. We are truly blessed!!!

1 comment:

Lori Mercer said...

Just beautiful! WOW! I can't believe how much he is holding his head up at one month! That is just awesome! :)