Saturday, April 11, 2009

Georgie Talks About Mommy

I saw a post on Lori's blog she took from a Facebook quiz. I couldn't resist asking Georgia these questions.
Enjoy!!




              1. What is something Mommy always says to you? You love me and I have the cutest little face.


              2. What makes Mommy happy? That I'm your baby girl.


              3. What makes Mommy sad? When I won't be your baby girl (sooo true!!).


              4. How does Mommy make you laugh? Tickles me.


              5. What was Mommy like as a child? Do I like Molly (my Mom's dog)? (I'm not sure what she meant here??)


              6. How old is Mommy? 10


              7. How tall is Mommy? 10 feet tall (holding her hands way up in the air).


              8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? Play with me.


              9. What does Mommy do when you are not around? Paint.


              10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? For loving God.


              11. What is Mommy really good at? Taking care of me.


              12. What is Mommy not very good at? Making Molly (Mom's dog, again) behave at Nana's house.


              13. What does Mommy do for her job? Works at the radio station for Daddy.


              14. What is Mommy's favorite food? Crunchy cereal (huh?).


              15. What makes you proud of Mommy? Taking good care of me.


              16. If Mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be? Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.


              17. What do you and Mommy do together? Paint together and run together... (thinking for a minute) ...it's fine if you run slow.


              18. How are you and Mommy the same? We both have sprigalers (what she calls the stubble on my legs when I haven't shaved).


              19. How are you and Mommy different? You are big and I am small.


              20. How do you know Mommy loves you? Because God made you to love me.


              21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? To the radio station to give Daddy food (I don't think so!! She must think this is true because I do it so much!).

              1 comment:

              Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

              I love it all, especially Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Because God Made you to love me. AWWW!