Thursday, May 28, 2009

Growing Up


Well, I guess I've just got to face the facts...Georgia is growing up, and growing up fast! I have fought it for a while now, but I have to accept that she isn't a baby anymore. I've still been trying to put her in smocked outfits and mary jane shoes...she HATES them!! I have finally surrendered (somewhat, anyway) to her. I took her to The Gap to let her pick out a few things yesterday. She saw this dress and had to have it. Then she wanted the sunglasses and flip flops. She put her entire outfit together by herself. It just hit me how grown up she looked. The dress looks like something a teenager, or adult, would wear, as well as the sunglasses. She didn't want sunglasses that looked "baby." I love watching her grow, but man it makes me sad!!

1 comment:

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Oh my goodness! I love it! Georgie looks so glam!