Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back Yard Bible Study


We went to our first Back Yard Bible Study Tuesday morning. We meet every other Tuesday for a Bible story, craft, snack and fun in the sun! This summer's theme is "Let's Go Fishing for Jesus." This is open to anyone who would like to come. If you would like to participate, e-mail me and I'll give you all the information. We'd love to have you join us. The next Bible study will be Tuesday, June 30th at 10:00 here at our house.

Front: Jack, Georgia Anne, Taylor, Colin, Caleb, Brady, Brody, Anna, Nathan, Daniel Back: Emma Kate, Jordan, Jackson, and Carter

Brady, Caleb and Georgia Anne

Nathan and Daniel

Robin reading the Bible story: A Net Full of Fish (John 21: 1-4)



Playing on the swing


Jack and Carter blowing bubbles

Jack enjoying his snack


Georgie playing on the swing



Week One Bible Verse:
"The Lord is my strength and my shield: my heart trust in Him, and I am helped."
Psalm 28:7

No comments: