Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mrs. Dickerson's Kindergarten Class

The entire kindergarten class from Tallassee Elementary School went on their second field trip of the school year a few weeks ago. They went to The Montgomery Zoo. Michael went with Georgie this time, since I got to go with her in the fall. It was funny, when we had to fill out the consent forms and send them back, we had to indicate if a parent would be attending with the student. When I was filling it out, Georgie got real nervous and started fidgeting and shuffling around. I asked her what was the matter, and she hesitated for awhile, and then quietly asked, "Do you think Daddy could go this time, since you got to go last time? I bet Daddy gets real sad that you always get to go and he never does." It was the sweetest thing to me. First, that she wanted Michael to go with her, and second, that she got so nervous asking, because she didn't want to hurt my feelings.


Georgia and Caleb

1 comment:

His Jules said...

Sounds like Georgie has your heart! What a blessing, thanks for sharing.