Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Taylor's 6th Birthday Party

Sunday we went to Taylor's 6th birthday party at Pump It Up. Taylor is the sweetest little friend to Georgie and I pray they will always be friends. Their little friendship is still so sweet and innocent....the way is ought to be. They play so well together and like a lot of the same things. Happy Birthday, Taylor!





This was Daniel's first trip to Pump It Up, and to say the kid is FEARLESS doesn't do it justice. I think he went down the slides about 100 times! I laughed because every time I looked up, I'd see that blond head and feet in the air sliding down.



Jack surprised me. He wasn't scared at all and loved the slides too.



And no surprise, Georgie loved it!




Anna Grace and Georgie



Michael even braved the slide with Jack




Daniel is putting his moves on Caroline!

Robin, Shelia and Candace

My best attempt at a group shot!!



1 comment:

Candace said...

CUTE pics Leigh Anne! Cracking up at Daniel. Caroline was definitely more fearful. Great seeing the Butlers!