Thursday, June 30, 2011

Our Little Friend

Now I know this is going to seem a little strange, but this little green lizard comes to our kitchen window everyday and watches us inside the house. When he first started coming, I thought he was just sitting there to catch flies and gnats, but now I really am convinced he comes to watch us. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen (it's actually where I paint), and almost every time I am in there for more than a few minutes, he appears. He just looks in the window at us. The kids love to sit on the counter and watch him. He just sits there and looks back at them. They will get inches away from him and he never acts scared or intimidated. I guess he is intrigued by all the "activity" that goes on in the Butler house. Anyway, I like the little guy and think we need to come up with a name for him. Any suggestions??

No comments: