Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What a Mess She Is!!!

I don't know if there is anything cuter than a second grader with two front teeth missing (especially when she is mine)! Georgie lost her second top front tooth this week and I think she is so stinkin' cute. She wouldn't let us touch it (once again), but Mrs. Angie persuaded her to let her pull it at school. Shocker...she let her. Thanks, Angie!

She let me take a few pictures showing off her new smile. Isn't it funny looking? It almost makes her look like an old woman who has lost teeth. I also think those new "ruffled" teeth on bottom are so funny.


She then decided she wanted me to be a fashion photographer, and she would be the model. She was especially proud of her new skin tight leopard print jeans Toe Toe got her. I also had surprised her with new black boots she had been wanting.


Then she moved on to poor little Jack. She told him it was his lucky day because the fashion model wanted to marry him. Take a look at these pics....


This is when I exclaimed, "GEORGIA!!"

Like I said in the post title....she's a mess (and I hope she never changes)! I love her spunky little self so much!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Love all the pictures of Georgia! She is a mess; and such a cutie!!

Tori and Bryan said...

There are no words! She does rock those pants though!

His Jules said...

Wow, she is so precious!! and Toe Toe is right, she rocks those pants!! The boots are a hit also!

Kristina Pendergrass said...

Lovely photos! Your kids are so cute! :-)

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

I love these pants and the boots! She knows exactly how to strut it! Work it girl!

Ashley said...

Looks like she is a sight sure nuff! I bet she has Jack & Daniel wrapped around her finger! Great pics!