Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Banks!

 
Sunday afternoon we celebrated my nephew Banks' 2nd birthday.  Banks loves Elmo so it was only fitting that he have an Elmo party.  My sister, Tori has worked so hard on this party and it showed.....It was PERFECT!
 
Toe Toe posing with the party favor table.
 
 
He was so proud of himself that he blew out his candles.  Yea, Banks!
He would not be still long enough for me to take his picture....so this is the best I could do.


The bouncy house was a huge hit!
My three crazy kiddos in the photo booth.

All in all, the party was a huge success, as measured by at least one of my kids throwing up from enjoying too much party food.  Fun times indeed!

Happy Birthday, Sir Banks-A-Lot!!
 
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great party!!! your sister did an amazing job

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you that I found your blog from Pinterest. I absolutely LOVE your style in decor! You're so inspirational and you have a beautiful family! Thanks a ton!

Terrell from OK